The Parish Church of St. Michael the Archangel in Ropa arose in 1761. It was founded by the village landlords – Wilhelm and Petronela Siemieński.
The church was erected in the baroque style with finials recalling Lemko Orthodox Church architecture. The body of the church is wooden, log-construction, and has shingled walls. Two brick spires were added in around 1800, and in 1956 a new sacristy was attached to the chancel. The polychrome decoration with figurative motifs dates from the second half of the C19th. The main altar and two side altars from the first half of the C19th recall the baroque tradition.