Kościół Niepokalanego Poczęcia Najświętszej Marii Panny Spytkowice
The Parish Church of the Immaculate Conception of the BVM in Spytkowice
The Parish Church of the Immaculate Conception of the BVM in Spytkowice was erected in 1758. It was built using log construction, with vertically boarded and moulded walls.
Above the nave is a baroque bell turret. It is capped by a cupola which has a flattened dome, with a lantern and onion dome. The church does not have a spire. The décor dates from the second half of the C18th. Particularly noteworthy are the painting of the Crucifixion from 1619 (in the sacristy), the C18th statue of the Risen Christ and the rococo pulpit. Next to the church stands a wooden, post-frame construction bell-tower with a bell-house.